Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all rights including those in copyright and other intellectual property rights in the content of this website are owned by or controlled for these purposes by Nicol Webster. Where documents exist that are the responsibility of individual authors, the views contained do not necessarily represent the views of Nicol Webster. All trademarks on this site remain the property of their respective owners and are used for identification purposes only.
use of material
- access any part of the web site;
- print off one copy of any or all of the pages for your own personal, non-commercial purposes purposes or as permitted under Scots law on copyright and intellectual property, provided that you acknowledge Nicol Webster as the source of the content and the copyright owner.
you may not:
- alter or tamper with the content in any way;
- copy, distribute, broadcast, or otherwise use any material contained in the website except as set out under “you may”;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed.
All information or advice provided as part of this web site is intended to be general in nature and you should not rely on it in connection with the making of any decision. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the information contained in pages of the website. However, contents are subject to change from time to time and Nicol Webster can accept no liability for the accuracy of all the information presented at any given time. I reserve the right to make changes without notice.
Nicol Webster shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from, or in any way connected with, your use of this website or any information contained or derived from it. This includes, without limitation, any damage for loss of profits, consequential loss, injury to reputation, loss of information, or any other monetary loss.
Nicol Webster is not responsible for the content of external sites and does not necessarily support the views they express or guarantee the accuracy of the information they provide. Any references via links to external web sites are provided as a courtesy. Any reference, via such links, should not be construed by the user as an endorsement by me of the services provided by external companies, individuals or other providers. You should satisfy yourself that the services provided by the external company, individual or provider appropriately meet your needs and requirements.
Every effort is made to ensure downloadable content is free from viruses. I can accept no liability for damages resulting from virus infection.
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with Scots law and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise the Scottish courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.